- Assess the addition of a new matrix to an existing Anaerobic Digestion plant
- Asses the effects of special mixes, operative conditions or pollutants on performance, in terms of biogas and the biological process
- Conduct a rapid and economic screening in cases in which there is a high number of matrices/mixes requiring assessment (extremely useful during experimental phases)
- Supply information which is indispensable for preliminary sizing phases in the case of a new Anaerobic Digestion plant powered by matrices and/or mixes for which there are insufficient literature data or examples of previously commissioned plants.
- Biomethanation tests on single matrices or codigestion mixes, also under different operative conditions
- Tests for preliminary full-scale plant sizing
- Rapid tests for comparing the efficiency of different pretreatments
- Specific tests on chemical and/or biological pollutants.
Residual production tests are also available, aimed at identifying the residual methane-generating potential of digestate, an indicative parameter of actual biological process efficiency.