Our objective is to interpret the customer's requirements, from the selection of materials to plant installations, developing a project which guarantees thermal comfort, energy saving and eco-friendliness.
A detailed analysis of the building-plant system enables us to design air conditioning and heating plants, which are high efficiency and use renewable energies as much as possible.
We defined the best solution together with the customer, designing extremely high efficiency and low environmental impact plants powered by renewable sources.
Project solutions include:
- Traditional plants with condensation boiler
- Micro-cogenerative systems
- Hybrid heat-pump-condensation boiler systems
- "Methane-free" high efficiency plants
- Wood biomass plants
- Continuous mandatory ventilation plants (CMV)