Biogas - Anaerobic Digestion
“Biogainer” Mobile Laboratory
A containerised laboratory that is compact and customisable.
- Batch biomethanation test (for the experimental determination of potential BMP of analysed matrices)
- Continuous biomethanation test
- Thermostatation and mixing
- Process data acquisition and logging
- Measurement of produced gas volume and stocking for every single reactor
- Sampling in special bags of biogas produced by every single reactor (optional).
- It is possible to conduct in-the-field experimentation in order to collect information on the dynamic behaviour of a vast range of organic matrices, during anaerobic digestion or codigestion processes
- Through interaction with plant management and user software, the operator can acquire or gain more knowledge of the biochemical process.
The RES Pilot Plant operates both in CSTR and PLUG-FLOW mode, with continuous feeding and unloading, thanks to the high level of automation and equipment which is ideal for the accurate, in-the-field testing of technology, as well as the collection of data required for a plant's full-scale resizing.