Since 2003 RES has been placing its knowledge and research experience at the service of teaching and technological transfer, within the field of higher technical education and training.
RES is one of the founders of ITS Ferrara. The company carries out training activities covering all areas of its expertise. Since 2013 it has also been training "citizens of tomorrow", namely primary school students, through environmental and sustainability education.
- Biomass energetic valorisation processes
- Anaerobic digestion processes and technologies
- Pyrogasification processes and technologies
- Energy budget analysis for agro-energy chains
- Energy saving and integrated planning
- High energy efficiency heating and cooling systems
- Energy Certification
- Regulations, legislation and incentive systems
- Civil waste water purification technologies, phyto-purification